In addition to competitive Florida mortgage refinancing rates, we aim to help veterans with a home loan designed specifically for them.
While Veteran Affairs (VA) does not issue home loans in Florida and Georgia, they do guarantee them. This allows approved lenders, like us, to approve Florida VA home loans rather easily since there is considerably less risk.
We take a great deal of pride in this. At Avrus Financial, we respect and great appreciate what our veterans have done for our country. Because of them, we’re able live the way we do. So, it’s with great honor that we’re able to help them out when we can.
By obtaining Florida VA home loans, veterans enjoy a number of benefits:
- Lower income requirements
- More flexible credit score guidelines
- Lower interest rate
- No mortgage insurance required
- No prepayment penalty
- No down payment required
- Ability to lower mortgage rates if the interest rates go down
- Ability to obtain assistance from the VA if in default
- Disabled Veterans may be eligible for Additional Loan Benefits Including:The VA home loans funding fee may be waived.
- In some states, property taxes are waived for disabled veterans
It’s also important to note that Florida VA home loans are available to both veterans and active military personnel. Both can enjoy competitive Florida mortgage refinancing rates since VA home loans have much more flexibility then FHA home loans or conventional mortgages, as to the maximum amount that you are allowed to borrow.
Florida Military Bases Include:
- Key West Naval Air Station
- MacDill Air Force Base – Tampa, Fla.
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
- Patrick Air Force Base – Cocoa Beach, Fla.
- Pensacola Naval Air Station
Georgia Military Bases Include:
- Dobbins Naval Air Reserve Base Marietta, GA
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany
- Robins Air Force Base Houston County
- Fort Benning Army Post