One of the things that we talk about when we’re discussing mortgages is the low interest rate that you can get on a mortgage loan; it’s really one of the best deals available. Don’t you sometimes wish that all your loans were as affordable as mortgages?
Well… they could be! If you have multiple sources of debt—especially credit-card debt, which is the most expensive in terms of interest rates—then it’s possible that consolidating all those sources would make sense. And if you refinance it into a mortgage, you’ll be paying less and paying it off sooner. At Avrus Financial and Mortgage, we can offer you the best debt consolidation mortgage, with the best interest rates for refinancing, and the best home loan refinancing options.
Lenders are far more likely to approve you when they see evidence that you are educated financially and are using your saved-up equity to consolidate your high-interest debt. And it’s a golden opportunity to wipe the slate clean without going the bankruptcy route. You’ll save money every month with the best mortgage refinance deals that we’ll find for you, and in the process you’ll finally pay off your debts and reduce your mortgage payments.
Does it still sound too good to be true? Consider these specific advantages:
- The best advantage of consolidating all your loans with one mortgage lender (with, of course, the best mortgage refi rates!) is that you will only have to make one monthly payment to one creditor, instead of making different payments to different high-interest creditors.
- You’ll be able to successfully manage your bills and avoid annoying debt-collection calls.
- You’ll lower your interest rates. Call 800-741-4004 so we can offer you the best refinance mortgage deals in the United States. Debt consolidation mortgages are normally offered at considerably lower interest rates than other types of loans.
- Improve your credit score! With a debt consolidation mortgage you can pay off all your bills in one clean sweep, positively affecting your credit score.
- There’s a tax incentive: by consolidating your credit card debt into your mortgage, you can write off all paid interest on your tax returns.
- Banks and credit unions are increasing their minimum monthly payments on balances. By consolidating your debt you can take advantage of fixed monthly payments and avoid the increasing minimum balance problem all together.
We’re always updating our current Florida mortgage rates, current California mortgage interest rates, and current Georgia mortgage interest rates, and not only can we offer the best mortgage refinance deals for everyone, we have special programs for veterans and for those wishing to consolidate extensive debt.
Home Loan Refinance Options
If you’re experiencing financial trouble and find that you can’t keep managing your multiple monthly bills, then you should consider Avrus Financial’s home-loan refinancing options. Applying for a home loan refinance will allow you to quickly lock in the lowest possible mortgage rates at this time.
Debt-consolidation loans are available in forms that include:
- unsecured personal loans
- secured personal loans
Your first step in consolidating your debt is to make a complete list of the debt you want to consolidate. Your Avrus Financial consultant can assist with this task, then review the list with you and confirm that your property has enough equity to pay off what you owe. During the process of consolidating your loans you must continue to make your regular payments toward those debts. If not, the default and late payments could negatively affect your credit score as well as the outcome of your loan.
We’ve been helping families just like yours consolidate their debt into one easy low-interest payment, and we can help you, too.