To find out if you qualify for FHA mortgage rates today, or want to check out FHA interest rates today, give us a call!
Here are some of the advantages of FHA loans:
- FHA interest rates today are among the lowest available
- You can pre-qualify for FHA loan
- These are terrific first-time home buyer loans
- 30-year FHA rates will continue to be lower than other mortgage products
Are you a first-time home buyer? FHA (Federal Housing Authority) loans were created to help first-time home buyers and others qualify for the best mortgage rates and easier mortgage qualification.
Highlights of the FHA program include:
- Minimal down payment and closing costs.
- Down payment 3.5% of sales price (gifts are allowed)
- Seller can pay up to 6% of sales price towards closing and prepaid costs.
- No cash reserves required.
- FHA-regulated closing costs.
- Easier qualifications for first-time home buyer loans:
- Higher debt-to-income ratio requirements; 57 percent vs. 50 percent for conventional loans
- Lower minimum FICO score or credit score requirements: 580 FICO, or in some cases no credit scores at all (versus 620 FICO for conventional mortgages)
- FHA will allow a home purchase two years after a bankruptcy (versus three years for a conventional mortgage)
- FHA will allow a home purchase three years after a foreclosure or notice of default (versus four years for a conventional mortgage)
… in other words, it’s an excellent option for a bad credit home mortgage loan.
Compare FHA home loans (Florida) with current conventional Florida mortgage rates, and Georgia mortgage rates, and we know you’ll be impressed with this government refinance program.
FHA home loans are also the best loan for home improvement. Why not give us a call today for current FHA rates?
Avrus Financial and Mortgage has been working with the FHA home loans program for over 30 years. We’re experts at assembling the proper paperwork diligently and professionally. It’s one of the ways that we have earned our reputation for closing FHA 1st time home buyer loans in Florida and Georgia on time.
FHA home loans are also a terrific government refinance program. If you have made FHA loan mortgage payments on time for the previous 12 months, you can lower your monthly payment with an FHA streamline refinance program.
FHA streamlining program
FHA streamline-backed loans aren’t just for first-time homebuyers or those recovering from a foreclosure. If you already have a FHA mortgage loan, you can now save money through a streamline refinance.
The FHA recently announced that it’s lowering the FHA MIP (mortgage insurance premium) on FHA mortgages from the current rate.
What this means for you is that you can significantly lower your monthly payments. This, along with the historically low interest rates, can really benefit some homeowners who currently have an FHA mortgage on their home.
Give us a call (800) 741-4004 to find out how much you can save via FHA mortgage rates—today!